Mae Aikin asked, updated on December 4th, 2021; Topic:
👁 623👍 52★★★★☆4.8
ps://amaanswers.com/how-do-you-make-black-out-of-primary-colors"> ps://amaanswers.com/what-does-it-mean-to-have-no-atmosphere"> "https://amaanswers.com/what-is-meliodas-highest-power-level"> ##Vegeta in dragon ball super stated gohan is most talented among the all the saiyan. Now for your answer, If gohan had continued his training he would have been the strongest among all the saiyans. ... Hence you can say that gohan would be strongest among all the saiyan if he trained after the cell saga.
So, yes, Gohan, if he never stopped training, would be stronger than Goku, especially if the events of the Buu Saga still went the same as canon. ... Gohan surpassed Goku's power level in 6 months in the Time Chamber as a little kid, only 6 months to surpass what Goku had been working towards his entire life.
Briefly, why did Gohan stop training? Except the post-Cell world was peaceful for seven years, and Gohan instead shelved his training entirely to focus on his studies. It was always Chi Chi's desire for Gohan to pursue an education so he wouldn't end up jobless and fighting all the time like Goku.
Besides, how strong would Gohan be if he never stopped training?
If his training never stopped, he could've tanked Jiren and then some. Gohan in his stages of re-focusing with piccolo to get his mystic form back, powered up a bit and almost met up with ssb vegeta in terms of power IN HIS BASE. Basically android 17 terms of power but without limitless Ki and Stamina.
What if Frieza killed Gohan instead of Krillin?
Personally I think it would make things a lot more intense and dark, if Frieza killed Gohan instead of Krillin, triggering Goku's transformation. ... Krillin dying is sad but Gohan dying would have been devastating, and it would bring out the full rage of Goku to kill Frieza.
He just does not, because he does not have the required energy to power up. Goku could go Super Saiyan 3 in the Other World because he could put unlimited energy in his transformation. Gohan IS a Super Saiyan, but his apperance does not change.
Dubbed by fans as Mystic Gohan or Ultimate Gohan, the transformation has the Saiyan warrior's facial features and hair transform slightly, similar to transformations as a Super Saiyan; however, unlike other forms, Gohan's hair retains its natural black color with the energy aura emanating from him a translucent white ...
As of right now, No, Gohan cannot yet beat Goku in an all out fight, however, he has shown to be able to level with Super Saiyan Blue in his Ultimate Form. However, in Dragon Ball Z, yes, Gohan can beat Goku, considering that he is in Mystic/Ultimate, while Goku caps out Super Saiyan 3.
Pan have the spirit but never in his or another life will surpass Gohan, Goten, Trunks and even less Goku or Vegeta. Even if they stop training. Pan is the daughter of a half Saiyan who is married to a human so the potential has dropped considerably. However, she will always be much stronger than a normal human.
Gohan's ss2 was stronger than goku's ss3. there are many incidents proves that Gohan was more stronger than Goku. Considering that next saga will be for Gohan and they seems to end Goku's reign and continue with Gohan in main character.
If Gohan and Bulla mated, according to the punnet chart, would have a 25% chance of Full Blooded Saiyan, 50% chance of Half-Saiyan, and a 25% chance of a Full Blooded Human. So we had our answer, Yes, two half-blooded saiyans could create a Full Blooded Saiyan.
Krillin was with Goku his whole life. ... Krillin kept training as hard as he could, but after Cell I think he realized that no matter how hard he trained he was always going to be outclassed and killed. Its not a matter of IF they trained as hard as saiyans- they simply CAN'T train as hard as saiyans.
After barely surviving Goku's Large Spirit Bomb, an injured and angered Frieza nearly kills Piccolo with a Death Beam fired through his chest. As Gohan and Krillin are about to flee to Goku's spaceship by the Saiyan's orders, Frieza kills Krillin with the Death Psycho Bomb, shocking Goku and Gohan.
Trunks would kill Semi Perfect Cell and protect Krillin from Vegeta. Goku would emerge from the chamber disappointed he won't get to fight anyone. Satan won't become a hero. ... Goku King Kai Gregory and Bubbles live and the Dragon balls are used to revive all of the victims of the Androids.
Gohan is stronger than Vegeta in only one thing and that is forgiving enemies. When Gohan reached SSJ2 against Cell, he gave Cell a chance to surrender. When Mystic Gohan fought Buu, he gave Buu a chance to surrender.
Android 17 proved himself a highly capable warrior by fighting on par with Super Saiyan Blue Goku. ... Considering that Piccolo observed the performances of both fighters in the Tournament of Power, this serves as confirmation that Gohan is indeed stronger than Android 17.
Mystic Gohan can not only hold his own against Super Saiyan Blue, at that point it's stronger than it. Mystic Gohan is about the same level of Kefla, which is the fusion of Kale and Caulifla, being Kale able to defeat Aniraza and to fight Goku SSB and Golden Freezer at the same time.
It is also highly suggested that Jiren is stronger than his own God of Destruction. So they're both stronger than Destruction gods. So it comes down to other capabilities. ... So keeping that in mind, Blue Vegito could infact beat Jiren if his power and speed were great enough, even without ultra instinct.