Stay happy and be wise. As of your mom, I am so proud of you and so glad to share the excitement of your graduation day. My heartfelt blessing to you my son. Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement, but it does not have to be leftover many more achievements in the future are fluttering in front of you.
Follow this link for full answer
Afterall, what do you say to your senior daughter?
General Wording Ideas
- You're growing up to be such a wonderful person. ...
- We've watched in amazement as you've grown into the person you are today, and we're watching with great anticipation to see what you become. ...
- We're so proud of you! ...
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last. ...
- Another milestone!
Really, what do you say to your daughter graduating high school? Here's to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation, we are so proud of you. Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer.
In addition to it, how do you congratulate parents on a child's success?
You are blessed with very supportive parents and they are blessed to have a very responsible child. Congratulations on your achievement! Keep moving forward and stay humble. Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the adult world.
What are the best inspirational quotes?
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ...
- “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, ...
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ...
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. ...
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. ...
- “Without music, life would be a mistake.”
11 Related Questions Answered
Here are a few ideas for college graduation gift ideas from parents that your grad will actually use and appreciate....Money — with a purpose
- Exams or certifications.
- First and last month's rent for their new apartment.
- Down payment assistance on a starter home.
- A deposit on a car.
While writing a check for $20 may feel appropriate for some, while others may feel the need to send a larger amount because they are high earners or have a close relationship with the graduate. The gift amount is a personal choice.
Hold your head high and be proud of your accomplishment; graduating is no small feat! Congratulations to my wonderful sister, and happy graduation! I just want you to know that I am so, so proud of you! You've always been a bright shining light of inspiration, for me and for so many others.
“Congratulations” is a great basic message, and it's easy to say even if you don't know the graduate well. Here are some ideas for going a word or two beyond to warm up and personalize your congratulations. “Congratulations and BRAVO!” “This calls for celebrating!
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Encourage and inspire the graduate with a meaningful blessing or quote."Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.""May God grant you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed!""The future is all yours now. Go for it! May the Lord bless your steps and watch over you."
Gracious and Loving God, We ask, now, for your almighty hand to be upon our graduates as they and their families celebrate this grand milestone. May they find comfort from our community's continued embrace and support as they journey through life.
Proverbs 3:1-2 – Do not forget my teaching, but keep my commandments in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity. Deuteronomy 31:8 – The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
19 Wise Quotes for a Better Life
- Be confident in yourself. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” — ...
- Always be looking forward. “You can never plan the future by the past.” — ...
- Live a life of purpose. ...
- Be brave. ...
- Use your time wisely. ...
- Value yourself for who you are. ...
- Hone your skills. ...
- Keep your head up.
37 Absolutely Perfect Graduation Gifts For Her
- Photo Printer.
- Accomplish Magnificent Things.
- Leather Portfolio.
- Long Distance Touch Bracelets.
- Compass Necklace.
- Weekender Bag.
- She is Fierce Bangle.
- Personalized Life Planner.
Unlike weddings, where many of the gifts are for immediate use, thanking people for a gift of money is much more difficult, particularly when the recent grad is unsure of his or her plans for the money. Still, thank-you notes are a must for anyone who gives a gift of any kind, no exemptions.